Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What I like Wednesday

Nude Flats. I am obsessed with a good nude flat. They are a classic for me. You can wear them with any color and with anything, from jeans to dresses. I always feel like I look more polished when I wear my nude flats. The only problem with nude flats is that I usually have to buy a new pair once a year since they lose their luster when you wear them so often. First world problems, I know. Therefore, while I want to buy a good quality flat (leather, comfortable, simple construction), I do not want to spend a fortune on a pair. Here are a few great options for you if you are in the market for some nude flats.

Vince Camuto Ellen - I own these in black and red and they are very comfortable

























Lucky Brand Emmie - I own these in nude! So good!


























Steve Madden Klaraa - I have had these in the past!


























Do you know of any good quality nude flats out there? What are some shoe staples for you?

No comments: