Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Behind nearly every entitled student...

...is an even more entitled parent.

I will just say I had a horrible, horrible phone call today with a parent. Probably a contender for my worst call ever (this is bad considering I get calls from parents rather regularly)...and it probably would be up there for most people.

Comments like (and these are the ones I can write...):
"I pay a lot of money to send my child there!"
"I do not care what else you have to do, I do not care about any of the other kids there, this is an emergency!"
"It is YOUR problem! Or I will do something about you there. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"
I could go on and on and on...

Days like today (and they are becoming more and more common) make me want to pack up and move to an island and become a beach bum.

No comments: