Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Adventures of Flat Miranda!

All the wild bluebonnets are starting to bloom and they smell so nice. 




Visiting the birthplace of Texas - Washington-On-The-Brazos!
Welcome to Aggieland! 
Flat Miranda agrees: There are a lot of excellent climbing trees in Texas!
                                                                         

The tree looks like a snowball.
LOOK AT THOSE HORNS! AND IT IS STARING AT ME! BUT I STILL SMILE!
Another beautiful Texas day! But so flat!
So what is this all about? I got Flat Stanley Miranda in the mail. Miranda, the daughter of my cousin is doing a Flat Stanley project in her first grade class. For more info on Flat Stanley: http://www.flatstanley.com/. I absolutely LOVE this project! I wish it was around when I was a kid because it would have so fed my thirst for learning about other places and desire to travel...but then I probably would have been more obsessed with adventuring around the globe. Anyway, I got Flat Miranda right after G and I's weekend in North Texas. Bummer because it would have been lots of fun to take her (BTW I find I talk about her as if she is a person when I talk about her to others...). I instead have been taking her around the B/CS area. And the above pictures are evidence of her adventures so far (a couple other adventures are planned this week and we are going to Washington next weekend).

No comments: