Friday, March 18, 2011

More Adventures of Flat Miranda

This past week Flat Miranda and I went to Cavender's to look at boots and hats! They were all too big for her...but it was lots of fun to see all the options!




















We also flew to Washington for the weekend. I need a couple days at home with my wondrous family. We had over an hour to kill at IAH before the flight and thus we did a mini photo shoot. We took photos with the Qatar Airways plane because I used to live in Qatar. We took photos with the British Airways plane because I have spent a good amount of time in the UK and London is one of my favorite cities in the whole world. We also took a photo with the Alaska Airlines plane that would take us home. It was an easy four hour journey filled with reading...and napping. 

No comments: