Saturday, June 18, 2011

New home!

My new little place in Fort Worth! Welcome! Feels like a proper little home (good layout, lots of light, good condition, decent patio...). But I am looking forward to having a real place. I want my own place. One day. 


Ugly coffee table (only cost me $10 at thrift store) about to get spray painted! PS I would love to paint splatter the floor of my patio (it is ug), but my landlord probably would tell me otherwise.
Probably the best kitchen out of all the kitchens I have had!
Right side of living room.
Left side of living room (Note: See the 'after' of the coffee table).
Sparse bedroom (there is now a nightstand next to the bed (bought for $7 at thrift store and given life with new coat of paint and knob), but needs more art on the walls).
Bathroom/vanity area (closet is out of view on the left - you see one boring closet, you see them all).
And that is all, folks! 


No comments: