Friday, July 8, 2011

Loggerodeo!

G and I went home to Washington for the 4th of July and we had a wonderful time! It was beyond great to spend time with my family, run into many friends, and just enjoy a sunny 4th in Sedro-Woolley! It was simply perfect!
We do howdy in Woolley too!
One of Dad's favorite parts of Loggerodeo: carnie food
Mom, G, G's sis, her hubby, and Dad checking out the mighty Skagit
I love my Audi (except when I get it serviced...), but this is the perfect Jade ride
Otis attacking the water out of the hose
Ruby and Baker playing tug of war
Skyler entertaining all the pups (land of the little dog)
Otis likes everyone, but he really took to G 
One day I will have a little RV like this and drive it around the world
View from Deception Pass Bridge towards the Puget Sound and Olympics 
G on Deception Pass Bridge
Tricia, Josh, G, and Becky around the fire watching the fireworks at Big Lake
Mom and Mad
Wildflowers in the front, foothills in the back  
1-2-3 Cascades!
G and I living the good life (thanks Alaska Airlines!)

No comments: