Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye, Jeep!

Yesterday, a hot and sandstorm-filled day in Doha, was a glorious day. I sold the stupid and dumpy Jeep. THANK. GOD. The bane of my existence is out of my life forever! The bad dream, make that nightmare, is over. What a HUGE (like a couple thousand pounds one) relief! It was not necessarily a bad set of wheels, just a royal pain my behind, a responsibility I did not want to have (especially when you think about how you put your life on the line every single time you attempt to navigate the mean streets of Doha). And so it is gone and thus I am in a fantastic mood and basically good to go for my departure on Friday! It was nice knowing ya, Jeep, but I will not miss you. The end.

PS I gotta give a lot of credit to Gary. He did a lot of the dealing for me since all the men I dealt with earlier when trying to sell it treated me like crap. I owe him a big dinner.

No comments: