Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm BACK!

I have been back for almost a week. It feels good to be home (love seeing my folks, playing with Otis and Ruby, running outside, eating yummy food...), but I really want to get out on my own again ASAP. Fingers crossed something pans out SOON. Anyway, I received my box and art I shipped from Qatar a few days ago and they were in fantastic condition. See!

Very different than when my stuff arrived in Doha. Remember that?
Anyway, here are a couple more pictures and notes from my last week in Doha (it has taken me this long to post because A) the cable to connect my camera to my computer was in the box I shipped and B) there is not a lot going on to talk about).
Evidence of the cockroach problem I had all year. Lovely.
But on a much better note, I got flowers from Gary.
I do not understand why men from the Gulf wear these sandals. They kill me.
So that is it for now.
Note to American Airlines: Fire the person who thought a Brendan Fraser movie marathon was a good idea. WRONG. Made for a painfully long flight...when the flight was already over 9 hours.

No comments: