Monday, May 2, 2011

Gonna need a new recurring dream

I have had this dream about twice a year for the last few years: I kill Osama bin Laden.

It is a straight up AWESOME dream. Some people would probably disagree, but I get the bad guy!

How does this dream work?

It starts with me infiltrating Al Qaeda and getting into Osama's inner circle. I do not know how this is possible considering I am an American woman...but I do. Anyway, during a meeting in a remote area of Afghanistan or Pakistan I take a massive gun out and shoot him and others around him! I know this is a bit violent, but this is what I am dreaming. Of course I miss a couple people and they are pissed and thus I have to flee in a Toyota truck (the four door ones that the Taliban always seem to use...) and race off into the mountains.

But it does not end there.

Flash forward, I end up in a car chase in Philadelphia. I am driving a red Mercedes and I am being chased by the Al Qaeda dudes in other cars. It is straight out of one of the Bourne movies or something. Lots of speeding, weaving, and crazy turns. However, I always wake up before it concludes, but I always have a suspicion I end up victorious. I, Jade from Sedro-Woolley, got Osama and lived to tell the tale.

However, we got word late last night that the U.S. killed Osama bin Laden during a super stealthy raid in Pakistan! This is AWESOME news! While this does not mean Al Qaeda is no more or that terrorism will cease, Osama bin Laden was a rotten, rotten man who pushed for the killings of people around the world and thus I am happy he is khalas.

But now I need a new badass dream.

No comments: