Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A couple photos for your viewing pleasure


Today is 14 January 2009. This package was mailed by my amazing friend, Allison Laske, on 26 November 2008. I just now got it.


This dress was waiting for its owner to claim it at the same tailor my sari was made at. Who gets shit like this made? More than the dress, look at the drawing! I thought it was awesome, but the tailor dude did not think it was so amusing and thus I had to secretly take the picture.


Here is a sort of distant picture of part of Education City. I counted over 2 dozen cranes in Education City alone a couple days ago! I also had to be sort of sneaky with this photo because Security will hunt you down if they catch you taking pictures of anything inside Education City. So I took it right before I entered Education City.

No comments: