Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dirtiest ride in Doha...and Fudge.

I have an annoucement to make: I am going for the dirtiest ride in Doha. I am going to see how long I can go without washing my Jeep, or "dumpy, little Jeep" as I call it (I think I might be giving it a complex). If the windows get too dusty, I just wipe them off with a rag, but no washing! I am doing this sort of out of spite because people here are so obsessed with getting their cars washed on what seems like a daily basis (BTW It is illegal to wash your car at your home, you must have it done at a car wash...). It is excessive and a complete waste. It is just a car! Plus, I get mixed information regarding if it is illegal or not to have a dirty vehicle in Qatar. Some people say yes it is like in some other Gulf countries while some people say no it is not. And I say, "I do not care." Gives the phrase ridin' dirty a new meaning.

Also, I must say I just made some divine peanut butter fudge! Super easy recipe with a couple Jade twists = yum! I should totally open up my own little shop because I am a damn good maker of yummy things. Perhaps one of these days...

And thanks, Susan, for the encouraging chat.

No comments: