Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random photos from the past week!


Bathroom for VIPs only at Villagio... Must have gold toilets and someone probably wipes your ass for you or something.


Hey Lindy! We have a Banana Republic! And that you see in front of BR is the canal for the gondola.


My temporary car from QF. It looks nice... It has sat in the same parking spot for about 5 days now collecting dust because I do not like to drive.


Happy birthday to me!!!


What a nice birthday cake...it was the only dessert Macaroni Grill had (they were out of cheesecake, chocolate cake, lemon cake...AND about half of their entrees). But everyone sang me happy birthday, including the cooks who were yelling and pounding on pots and pans!


QF Campus and Residence Life crew at dinner at Macaroni Grill (at least it is not TGI Friday's!).


The front door to my apartment. My CDAs (our version of RAs) made door decs for me. I smile whenever I come and go from my apartment. My student staff rocks! And they love writing messages on my message board.


A skit about stereotypes by various student leaders during Ya Hala (QF's welcome event for new students). I must say I was quite impressed with how well done it was. The student in the middle is one of my CDAs.


Students playing bingo at the end of Ya Hala.


CDAs Maha, Sundus and Maryam playing bingo!

No comments: